Digital Traffic Manager – Contract John Brown Media
Degree or Diploma
Digital Traffic Manager CPT
JOHN BROWN MEDIA:
John Brown Media SA is part of a leading global content marketing agency. We’ve mastered the art of crafting conversations for brands such as Pick n Pay, Old Mutual, FNB, MINI and BMW locally, and Waitrose, John Lewis, Orange and Stockmann globally, bringing them closer to their customers through award-winning content produced by the best creative talent.
The Digital Traffic Manager works in collaboration with editors, account managers, the creative studio, third-party suppliers and clients to manage the smooth flow of work in our agency, effectively delivering digital projects across multiple channels, drawing up concise production schedules, allocating agency resources, tasking and ensuring these are adhered to by the creative, development and client service teams.
- Implement and continue to develop all internal production systems and processes
- Manage, track and facilitate all jobs in the system
- Coordinate the production process between third-party and freelance suppliers (developers, designers, SEO partners etc) and in-house digital team in order to meet delivery deadlines
- Set and coordinate timelines and production schedules
- Report status of all jobs and ensure critical deadlines are met
- Manage the workflow and approvals processes
- Ensure quality control and content reviews are in place
- Perform final QAs before assets are delivered ensuring that all client changes/requests are implemented
- Support the account manager with client communication in order to chase assets, facilitate the revert process and keep client informed
- Maintain good client and supplier relationships
- Prepare and source copy and pictures for layout
- Manage editorial budgets
- Organise and participate in planning and client status meetings
- Tracking expenditure and invoice processing
- General administrative tasks
- Minimum of three years’ previous experience in digital traffic with an agency is essential.
- Excellent computer literacy and experience with project management software.
- Experience in digital media and a good understanding of terminology and all major digital platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client service skills and experience
- Sets goals, establishes priorities and monitors progress in order to deliver results
- Displays appropriate sense of urgency, prioritization and tenacity relating to documents being distributed to various teams on a timely basis.
- Learns and develops an understanding of the client’s processes, requirements and business objectives
- Excellent understanding of digital production process for projects that span multiple channels
- Ability to understand and interpret a client brief and communicate this clearly and consistently to the creative team
- Credibility, honesty, reliability and energy
- A broad operational range across multiple platforms
- Multitasking skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects with no supervision
- Capacity to take on numerous clients across a range of industries
- Has the ability to manage external agencies, developers, production teams and photographers
- Shows attention to detail
- Proactively explores new methodologies, systems and processes that enhance the flow of work through the agency
Please forward a detailed CV to email@example.com
Reference number: #Digital Traffic Manager CPT (to be quoted in the subject line of the application email)
In line with our EE policy and requirements preference would be given to a suitably qualified person from the designated groups. However, all applications will be considered.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. John Brown Media South Africa reserves the right not to fill the position.