Group Account Director
- Responsible for overall strategy, delivery and profitability of business unit.
- Will drive commercial results and measurable ROI for both client and agency.
- In charge of directing and driving multi-platform content strategies across a single business unit.
- Will work closely with the Managing Director and Content Director to deliver world-class, profitable and innovative business solutions and excellent client service.
- Strategy: Implement client and agency strategies across multiple platforms to encourage and foster growth and innovation within the client portfolio.
- Relationship management: Ensure the delivery of outstanding client service. Partner with client to curate and execute appropriate content strategy and client service plan, ensuring the client scope of work is met to a consistently high standard.
- Performance management: Monitor and measure performance of delivery across the different facets of content deliverables through effective management and monitoring of quality of work, ROI to client and profitability of the account.
- Budgets: Budget setting, management and achievement of budget targets, including advertising sales targets and overall revenue.
- People: Responsible for managing a diverse team, from the sales department through to editorial and creative teams.
- New business: Identify and optimise opportunities for business growth.
- Growth: Optimise growth and profitability of both fashion and food studios.
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior client service role.
- Excellent understanding of both print and online content platforms.
- Proven track record in the content marketing space.
- Proven track record in motivating advertising sales teams to achieve targets across digital and print platforms.
- Experience in the food, e-commerce or retail environments.
- Experience in identifying commercial opportunities to grow revenue for the business and our clients.
- Excellent financial management acumen (budget setting and management).
- Attention to detail and accuracy, following up to ensure that all commitments are fulfilled.
- Accountability, ensuring projects are completed in a timely manner, closely monitoring activities.
- Entrepreneurial thinker with highly influential, with an ability to motivate.
- Well-connected and strong relationships with clients.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Flexible and resilient.
- Occasional travel will be required.
Please forward a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Group Account Director (to be quoted in the subject line of the application email)
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN IN LINE WITH JOHN BROWN’S EMPLOYMENT EQUITY POLICY.
Note: If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. John Brown South Africa reserves the right not to fill the position.